Microsoft Office Specialist 2016
MOS 2016 exam format works with multiple smaller projects, which allows students to focus their studies and enhances the learning process. It allows exams to test skills broadly and thoroughly by:
- Revised instructions to avoid command & function names, requiring a more thorough understanding of functionality.
- More objective domains incorporated across the different exam forms.
- Real-world context for exam content.
- Performance-based format for improved aptitude testing.
MOS 2016 Exams & Master Certification
There are 3 certifications:
- Core Level – This level of certification establishes that a person can handle all the basic everyday tasks. Tests are available at this level in Word® 2016, Excel® 2016, Access® 2016, PowerPoint® 2016, Outlook® 2016.
- Expert User Level – This level of certification assesses a person’s ability to handle more complex tasks. Tests are available for Word® 2016 and Excel® 2016.
- Master Level – This is the highest level of certification offered and will establish that a person can use all the main Microsoft Office applications to an advanced level. To become a MOS Master the individual must pass 4 exams in total with 3 required: Word® 2016 Expert, Excel® 2016 Expert, PowerPoint® 2016 Core and 1 elective: Access® Core or Outlook® Core. Note: Word Expert and Excel Expert certification only require ONE exam each, unlike MOS 2013.
The individual sits a test, which takes up to 50 minutes to complete and the results are given immediately. Exams taken from home (weekend slots available) cost £140.00 and exams taken at our centre cost £155.00 (VAT is NOT applicable on this academic exam). To book an exam, please contact us.
MOS 2016 Exam Objectives in PDF format, click Adobe Reader if required.
|Word® 2016 Core||Outlook® 2016 Core|
|Excel® 2016 Core||Word® 2016 Expert|
|PowerPoint® 2016 Core||Excel® 2016 Expert|
|Access® 2016 Core|
Digital badging is available for Microsoft Office Specialist 2016. Acclaim digital badges allow you to show your employers, colleagues, family and friends the skills you’ve demonstrated by passing the 2016 certification exams. These badges can be shared on online platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook’s social media profiles.