MOS Exams from Home
Microsoft Office Specialist exams can now be completed from home. The “MOS Exams from Home” solution has been developed to support customers and individuals to continue their education online in these “new normal” times and has now been extended until 31 December 2021, with weekend slots available.
“Exams from Home” allows individuals to continue their education experience and complete an industry-recognised certification. The MOS certification provides you with the knowledge and tools needed for working effectively. The MOS certification enables you to:
- Achieve industry-recognised certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Boost your workforce resume.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Prepare yourself for a successful future.
With the Certification, employees will have skills that every employer requires, allowing them to meet company goals. Employers will also know that their employees possess the skills necessary to optimise task productivity.
Scheduling your Session
To schedule your exam, please contact us and we’ll provide availability of forthcoming dates and time slots.
Technical Specifications Required
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10, or Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chromebooks: we recommend having the most current OS
- Keyboard and mouse
- Recommended minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also acceptable
- A bandwidth download speed of at least 5 Mbps*